Photo by Nico Smit on Unsplash
Welcome to conda.org! This website was created by and for the conda community and aims to support the greater conda ecosystem. As a site visitor, these are just some of the things you can expect to find here going forward:
- News and updates for many projects within the conda ecosystem; from organizations such as conda, mamba, and conda-forge
- Information on how to get involved with our projects (check out the Community page)
- Emerging trends and technologies within the ecosystem; this site will be a platform to promote cutting edge work going on in the community
- Plus more!
Below are just a couple of the feature requests that we plan on implementing in the coming months:
- An embedded community calendar so we can advertise all conda community events in a single place
- Blog posts on various aspects of managing conda, as well as tutorial articles
Check out even more of our open and planned issues here.
We need you ☝️
Are you involved in a project within the conda ecosystem and want to share your experiences? Does writing a blog post about it sound fun? If so, we encourage you to reach out to us via our GitHub project, (go ahead and create an issue), or contact us directly via our Matrix chat. We are currently looking to fill our blog with a diverse set of entries from the entire conda community.
If you have ideas about new features we could add to this website or want to become a volunteer, please reach out to us.
Expressing our Gratitude 🙏
This website could not be developed without the support of amazing people. Listed below are some of the individuals who helped make this website happen: