We are pleased to announce the launch of the conda Community Forum, a gathering place for questions, answers, and discussion about the conda ecosystem.
We hope the forum will be a key component of that ecosystem, and will become the goto place for people with questions about conda & friends.
The forum is organized in several broad categories, each with a different focus:
- Questions, answers and discussion about how to use the conda ecosystem to manage software packages, and run time environments.
- Package Builders
- How to make software packages available in the conda ecosystem.
- Conda ecosystem development and infrastructure.
- Items of interest to the conda community.
- Rules, policies, questions, answers, and discussion about this site.
Thanks to everyone who helped get this site ready. And thanks in advance to the entire community for posting your questions, answers, discussions and up-votes here. We look forward to having this site become a vital knowledge base for the community.
Got a question? The Conda Community Forum is the right spot.
PS: Are there guidelines for posting, you ask? Yes there are.